Rates

   All rates in US Dollars, not including 16% tax and one time only $40 service fee.
Check-in/Check-outs on a Holiday will incur an extra $50 fee. Check-in and Check-outs
on a Sunday will incur and extra $35 fee.

 

Period Nightly Weekly Monthly
May 1, 2016 – Oct 31, 2016 $150 $1050 N/A
Nov 1, 2016 – Dec 19, 2016 $226 $1582 N/A
Dec 20, 2016 – Jan 3, 2017 $304 $2128 N/A
Jan 4, 2017 – Apr 30, 2017 $226 $1,582.00 N/A
May 1, 2017 – Oct 31, 2017 $150.00 $1050.00 N/A
Nov 1, 2017 – Dec 19, 2017 $226.00 $1,582.00 N/A
Dec 20, 2017 – Jan 3, 2018 $304.00 $2128.00 N/A
Jan 4, 2018 – Apr 30, 2018 $226.00 $1,582.00 N/A
May 1, 2018 – Oct 31, 2018 $150.00 $1050.00 N/A
Nov 1, 2018 – Dec 19, 2018 $226.00 $1,582.00 N/A
Dec 20, 2018 – Jan 3, 2019 $304.00 $2128.00 N/A

Rates (in US Dollars ): Personal Currency Assistant
For extended stay rates please contact us at CasaAneila@aol.com

NOTE: Unless confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.

Availability/Reservations 

RESERVATION POLICY

50% of total rental fee in US funds is required within five business days of the reservation confirmation. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival date. (Exception: For all Christmas, New Years (December 20th to January 3rd) and American Thanksgiving (November 20 to 27th) a 50% deposit is required and balance is due 60 days prior to arrival). If your reservation is less than 30 days from the booking date full payment is due within five business days of confirmed reservation. A reservation confirmation will be sent via email containing all the deposit information.

You can make a direct payment online through Paypal – you do not need to have a paypal account for this, and it will accept all major credit cards.  If you prefer you can send a check or money order to us or make a bank deposit.

Reservations will be automatically cancelled if funds are not received within five business days of the confirmed reservation. We reserve the right to treat any reservation as cancelable if payment schedules are not met. An extension can be requested in writing for special circumstances.

CANCELLATION POLICY

Reservations must be cancelled at least 60 days before arrival for an 80% refund; the other 20% is an administrative processing fee. Reservations cancelled within 60 days of arrival will result in forfeiture of all payments made, unless new guests are booked for the same period, in which case a full refund will be given. There will be no refunds due to acts of God, nature, weather or weather related situations, earthquake, golf conditions etc. Cancellation for hurricane, earthquake or any natural disaster or any other non controllable situations such as, but not limited to, construction in the area, unusual noise or other disturbances are non-refundable.  Trip Insurance is recommended.

RATE DISCLOSURE

Rates confirmed within the reservation confirmation are final. Rates are subject to change online and there will be no compensation for posted discounts online nor will you be charged for any increased posted rates after this reservation confirmation is given. This does not apply to errors made while entering your reservation. Any errors in reservation rates or information will be changed to reflect the corrected information and an updated reservation document will be issued.

RESTRICTIONS

There is a maximum number of 4 guests staying at Casa Aneila. If more than 4 people arrive an extra person charge of $50 per person, per night, will apply. Guests occupying the property will be responsible for any damages caused by themselves or their guests to the property or its contents during their stay. Cost for damage will be limited to repairs or replacement value of the items damaged. Upon check-in you will be required to sign a Damage Deposit form and provide a copy of your credit card. The Damage Deposit form will be for $500.00 US dollars.  Should the damages exceed this amount your credit card will be charged for the difference.

CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT POLICY

Upon arrival at Casa Aneila you will be greeted and checked in by our concierge. You will also be met by our concierge upon check-out. Check-in is at 3:00PM, and Check-out is at noon. Please contact us at CasaAneila@aol.com if you would like early check-in or late check-out.

Please note: If there are no guests checking-in on the day of departure you can check-out at a time of your convenience. If however there is an arrival on the day you depart the check-out time will be 12 noon and the maid will need access to the condo at 10:00am that morning to start cleaning and preparing the condo. for the next lot of guests. Clients who arrive after 8 p.m., will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD, which must be paid in cash., This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 a.m. on any given day, otherwise  the sane additional fee of $25 USD cash applies.


 
%d bloggers like this: